Can we earn money from Google Adsense? My answer is – yes you can earn money with Google Adsense. In this article, I will show you how to do this.
Can you earn money from Google Adsense?
Yes, you can earn money with Google Adsense and I can show you how my payouts look from this program.
How we can earn money in Google Adsense?
Google Adsense gives few options to earn in the program.
- The first and main options are ads on your blog/website.
- The second options are ads in your Youtube channel – so you can create videos and upload to Youtube and get commissions from an ad in this video.
- The third option is to create mobile applications and put inside ads (this option is for a person who can create mobile applications).
How to start earning money with Google Adsense?
To start to earn money first select one option and focus on this option. I recommend you to start creating a blog or create a Youtube channel.
How to create your first blog page?
Here a few simple tips on how to make it correctly.
- Find your topic/niche for content on your blog.
- Select some domain name and register domain.
- Select some hosting for your blog and buy one.
- For an engine to manage blog content I recommend you install WordPress. A lot of hosting company has some option to automaticity install WordPress on your hosting.
- You can start with the free theme available in WordPress. You can also search in WordPress market or internet sources other than a standard theme for your blog.
- Add module Yoast SEO who will be helpful to write better posts.
- Add module to add Google Adsense ad code to your blog.
- Create a few good articles with unique content.
Now when you have a blog with content you can create an account in Google Adsense and added your blog to Adsense program.
How to promote the blog to get better page views and more earning?
The first and main is to create good unique content for your blog. Because if your content will be useful for someone who will be reading this article his will be want to share this article with his friends because is valuable – and this is called virus marketing.
The second option to start building your audience is social media. Create an account on 2-3 social networks for beginning and start sharing your content there to get more audience on your blog. I can recommend you a couple of sources but you need to select what options are the best for your content:
Be persistent in this what you doing because you don’t start to earn in one day.